Monday, April 11, 2022

A Short Post this Time

Not much to report, especially since I am hellaciously busy these days. But I have not forgotten about this blog, even if I post here infrequently. I will say that it's given me stuff to do in-between the production schedule for Military Miniature. 

That said, life has been a whirlwind. And if you haven't picked it up already (Shameless plug incoming!), grab yourself a copy here.  I am just trying not to go crazy these days, as there are also some personal matters happening (all good I promise!). 

So, till about May or June, I'll be a little out of pocket here, but that said, I didn't want my loyal blog readers to think I had forgotten them. I will just be a bit too busy to post here. But I promise I will be back to my admittedly infrequent schedule soon! 

I did want to get into what I see as the future of the blog. I'd always founded this blog to cover something I'd always had an interest in, and that hasn't changed. I just got two jobs now, and well, that does suck up a lot of time.

That said, I don't regret a minute of either, and I will say, it's given me some freedom to contemplate what to do with this blog, and for now, I am just going to stay the course and post when I can. But I won't be posting "because I can." It will be posting when a) I have something to say and b) It's actually useful to you, the reader.  As you know, I try hard to keep these fluff posts to a minimum.

But I felt you all deserved to know what the hell was going on here. I do promise, I will do my best to keep content going as much as I have the time! 

This blog has been and will always be a labor of love, and I do hope it's been useful to you as well?

3 comments:

  1. Glad that you have been keeping busy- the module reviews and suggestions for bigger skirmish games have always been appreciated by me.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, I have a newborn in my home. And I have not been able to get up to any hobbies or gaming as of late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have interesting post about Twilight 2000 items.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Twilight 2000, The Look on the Tabletop, Part 1, Vehicles

Twilight: 2000 is in some ways, a unique post-apocalyptic experience, it isn't quite Mad Max, it isn't quite Gamma World, or for tha...