Thursday, April 2, 2020

Where the Heck Have I Been?


A lot to explain, but I am back, and back to my work bench! Right now, it's all 15mm Sci Fi, as I have an event based on a certain short story I wrote, but it's becoming a life of it's own really. That said, what is going on of interest to you, the T2K gamer?

Lots, it seems.

First, NORTHAG is coming out! That's right, even with COVID cancelling Salute this year, and everything else, it seems the PDFs of NORTHAG are shipping. As I helped write the leadup to the war in the book, please go buy a copy when you can! The industry needs sales, and the product looks good. That said, I am probably going to game it in 6mm and 20mm myself. I just cannot justify gaming Cold War Gone Hot in YET another scale.

Looks good, doesn't it? (Taken from PSC Facebook Page)


But the models do look good for those inclined.


No photo description available.
And they paint up well too! (Taken from PSC Facebook Page)


Yep, some eye candy even in these challenging times! So, I am also working on these figures from Ehliem. They are turning out quite well, and I am happy with the results. As soon as I am done, I will post them up here, along with the HMMWV, and they are quite faithful to the 1st Edition Box Cover!

Chico has done a successor to his Advent Crown document on the 1998 campaign which can be found here. We'll do a module suitability review soon, probably for our next blog post! 

Anyway, out here everyone. I am back and here to stay! 

4 comments:

  1. ummmm. but you neber answered the "where have i been" question.....man...talk about click bait....fake news! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been on a secret mission....for Ram Company Games...j/k...

      Delete
  2. Great that you are back.

    Looking forward to seeing your stuff.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Twilight 2000, The Look on the Tabletop, Part 1, Vehicles

Twilight: 2000 is in some ways, a unique post-apocalyptic experience, it isn't quite Mad Max, it isn't quite Gamma World, or for tha...