|A familiar photo to all Twilight: 2000 lovers (Image is IP FFE/GDW)|
So without further ado:
- A tutorial on how to build a model of a vehicle and give it the proper "Twilight: 2000" look?
- Some product reviews (I would love to do an article on just hobby and super glues out there).
- The long-threatened 28mm figure and vehicle review article. (This is a subject area I am a little thin on, so any help here would be VERY appreciated).
A discussion of what's out there in 6mm?
- A discussion on scenario design?
- Book Reviews
(I have those Iran-Iraq War books to finish and review, and any other suggestions?) (Already done two, and more incoming) An article on vehicle weathering and stowage? Where to get it, make it or just plain how to make it look good?
- Some terrain building ideas?
- Your suggestions? What would you like to see?
I am very eager to see your comments about this. I know we have an audience. The Module reviews have been a big hit and I want to continue the momentum we've had.
So, the floor is yours everyone. Let me know what you are thinking!