Friday, October 4, 2024

More News, Shameless Plug Alert!

 Hey, I am a working author, and a working author has to sell books!

I am proud to announce my second collaboration with Cannon Publishing, and my first novel. The cover is out and pre-orders are due to begin "soon". Looking forward to the release, and of course, buy the book! 

As for what it's about? Well, it's about America under occupation by a bunch of fantasy races, led by some very sociopathic elves. Needless to say, the Elves are finding out humanity is a) not that much fun to occupy, and b) they will need a lot more Elves and Orcs. 

Isn't she beautiful?

So what does that mean for my writing here and elsewhere? Well, I am becoming more of a pro these days, so while I fully intend to maintain that side, I will be doing what I can to keep things up here and with other projects. I intend to try to keep up my one-post-a-month promise here, I ask you to bear with me though if the deadline's knocking at the door! 

I am very much excited about this though, and who knows, maybe I can convince JF and Lucas to let us Twilight 2000 types try and game this out somehow (though the magic makes the damn Elves and Orcs very bullet resistant). 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Twilight 2000, The Look on the Tabletop, Part 1, Vehicles

Twilight: 2000 is in some ways, a unique post-apocalyptic experience, it isn't quite Mad Max, it isn't quite Gamma World, or for tha...