Saturday, January 30, 2021

Short News Post - New Company in 28mm I've Discovered?

 Well, they're new to me. I'd like to introduce you all to Studio Miniatures. I've seen some of their stuff, and it would fit right in for Twilight: 2000. I especially like the National Guard survivors as they're labeled, pictured below. 

Courtesy of Studio Miniatures


I especially like the "Will and Tom Set". These guys have a lot of character.

Courtesy of Studio Miniatures

Having discovered them, I found some of their other sets that would be of interest for someone doing Twilight: 2000 in 28mm, especially if you like certain movies or TV shows? I get the feeling more will be coming? I don't do 28mm normally, but this is kind of piquing my interest.  















There are oodles of figures to interest any 28mm Post-apoc gamer, and I think the sculpting standards look pretty good. All in all, I give them a 4.5 out of five mushroom clouds! Their website can be found at www.studiominiatures.com









1 comment:

  1. You had me sold when I saw the Snake Plisken mini.
    (Thought he'd be taller...and I heard he was dead...)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Twilight 2000, The Look on the Tabletop, Part 1, Vehicles

Twilight: 2000 is in some ways, a unique post-apocalyptic experience, it isn't quite Mad Max, it isn't quite Gamma World, or for tha...