Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Battlegroup Twilight: 2000, Comments and Ideas

Hi Guys,
 Another short post this time around. I wanted to ask everyone out there a small favor. I have the Unofficial BG Cold War American list for Twilight: 2000., and I wanted comments on it. It's not ready for play just yet IMO, heck, I don't even have some Soviets to pit against it! But, it's 90-95% done IMO, and I need some supplemental rules to go with it.

 That said, I'd also like comments on that, as I do believe one will need chits for Twilight: 2000, to get the special milleu down. Heck, I think "Endkampf" from Fall of the Reich would work very well here.

Just so we're all on the same page!
  So, I wanted to ask the following questions?

  1. Does this fit the milleu?
  2. Is this doable in Battleground?
  3. What other changes to Battleground do you think need to be made?

I look forward to hearing from you all. Here is the link to the draft list. Please make all comments care of the website email at: 500milest2k@gmail.com.

Just want to set one thing straight fellas, the the BattleGroup Cold War effort isn't NORTHAG. NORTHAG is something different Iron Fist and PSC are working on. I am working to put something out as a fan project for a fan project. That's all. 

Thanks in advance.

1 comment:

  1. Using Battlegroup is briliant idea i think, it is doable, you have squads, separate vehicles maybe you will need to wait to NORTHAG expansion since it will feature Cold War kit. But otherwise go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Twilight 2000, The Look on the Tabletop, Part 1, Vehicles

Twilight: 2000 is in some ways, a unique post-apocalyptic experience, it isn't quite Mad Max, it isn't quite Gamma World, or for tha...