Thursday, April 9, 2020

Shameless Plug

Almost forgot, my new scenario book, "Red Star, Burning Streets" hit the shelves at Cavalier Books in February. I'm rather happy to finally get a book in print, and all I can say is, BUY THE BOOK!

I'd love to write more, but we'll see where this one goes?


So, what is it about? It's a miniature wargaming supplement set in an alternate 1983 where the Warsaw Pact and NATO came to blows. While it was written for "The Zone" skirmish rules, it would not be hard to adapt to any set of rules for the period. The book has 11 scenarios detailing the 2nd Battle of Berlin, as as information on the combatants, and suggestions for special rules for urban combat.


I promise, my next post will return you to your regularly scheduled apocalypse.

2 comments:


  1. On my birthday list for when someone asks me what I want.

    Can't wait to read it.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Twilight 2000, The Look on the Tabletop, Part 1, Vehicles

Twilight: 2000 is in some ways, a unique post-apocalyptic experience, it isn't quite Mad Max, it isn't quite Gamma World, or for tha...